"Happy New Year"

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Happy New Year! Wouldn't it be great if a feed of "Antenna TV" appeared ITC tonight at midnight to kick off the new year of FTA satellite viewing.

a little big far away in the south Carribean Happy new year to all!! 60degrres to cold for me!!

Happy New Year To All! Here's hoping that we'll see more FTA channels in 2011...Popcorn Antenna Tv would be a nice addition I agree.....Blind
Speaking of 60 degrees it was 60 here today..unusually warmmmm...back to 40 sometime tomorrow lol

Me too Me too. Today was unreal>70degrees here, in December! Of course, tonight we will pay for that, it's lightning and raining already. Hope we don't get anything nasty, but the longer it rains, the less firecrackers and junk I will have to listen to from my idiot neighbors! I managed to re=aim 2 c-band dishes in the last 2 days, even had a New Year's Eve anole pop out to watch today, it was so warm it fooled him! Hope the next year is a big big improvement for everyone, Happy New Year to all!

It is a Happy New Year as Scott has a new Ham Radio and Radio Scanner Forum.

Happy New Years to ALL
Mike Lib

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)