Hard Drive 127% Full

csschrot

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Lincoln Ne
So once again I go to watch a DVR'd event. I get in nice red words. "Your Hard Drive is 127% Full with 36 Recordings." Strange that without recording anything for 4 days my HD fills all the way up.

Im wondering if anyone else is seeing the same thing. Im running S114 which i believe is up to date.

Just hope I don't lose all 36 recordings like I did last time this happened.

I hope you don't lose any recordings either.

It's a known issue with 922's to show Incorrect DVR storage space. The fix says "Hard Reset and if still incorrect, wait for nightly update".

In the future if you don't want to wait for the nightly reboot, you can reboot it yourself by pulling the plug or pressing the reset button. Alternatively (if you don't want to get up) you can just change your nightly reboot time to 1 minute from now and let it do its thing and then change it back.

Hi all,

I had this problem a week or so ago. The drive went from about 8% full to 104% full even though there were no new recordings. Power cord reboot did not take care of the issue. A reset to factory defaults did fix it but it wiped out all the recordings. Kept the timers however...

Since it is a known issue, I assume that a software update will fix this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)