Hard Drive Bargain Watch

I pull stuff off the s-video out, upconvert it mpeg4 "HD" and burn it to disc. It's not really HD quality and it's simulated 5.1, but there are some concerts I've done that with in the past. It takes a lot of time, so I don't mess with it much anymore...

As I said earlier I looked at a Hitach 2GB raw from Amazon for $70, but with delivery 1 to 2 months, I hesitated.

I went back again on March 2 and tried directly and they were asking $80 or 85. So I retraced my steps thru DealMac and found the identical model now for $75. This time the delivery 2 to 4 weeks. So I paid more but I might get it a little sooner. Weird pricing.

-Ken

Can someone link me to a 2 gb WD model that they know works great with a 922 please? Or can I just buy any one? I went on Amazon and saw a few models.

I have one of those... Do you press the button every time you want to manipulate the drive?

I have one of those... Do you press the button every time you want to manipulate the drive?
Not sure I understand the question. I don't have the Rosewill, but I do have a couple of BlackX. With them you either power on (with drive in) or (with power on) insert the drive. Then the receiver will recognize/confirm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)