Harmony 880 remote 124.00

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Checked the logitech site for a $50.00 rebate and cannot find anything. Does anyone know were to find the rebate form ? The 30% off code is good

Thanks

The 880 is what I am using to control my system. I've only had it for about a month but so far love it! Best universal remote I've owned.

But since I said that I wondered if anybody else is using it for a HR10-250. I tried setting the 30 second skip forward to a button but it didn't work. Anybody had success with this?

The HR10-250 does not have a 30 sec skip forward. The remote might say it has but have not seen it on the regurlar remote that comes with the HR10-250...

afulkerson said:
The HR10-250 does not have a 30 sec skip forward. The remote might say it has but have not seen it on the regurlar remote that comes with the HR10-250...
Then what about this thread that tells how to set it:
http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=35383&page=2

If it can be set, then it seems like I should be able to set it on the Harmony remote too, especially since there's a setting there for it.

Add our vote to the Harmony 880 being absolutely terrific. And, wife thinks it's easy to work also. Like we said, terrific, even at retail-for this price it's a no brainer!

dcwebman said:
Then what about this thread that tells how to set it:
http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=35383&page=2

If it can be set, then it seems like I should be able to set it on the Harmony remote too, especially since there's a setting there for it.

Well I am wrong. I followed the advice and reprogramed the "advance key" with

sel, play, sel, 30, sel

and the orignal remote now does a 30 skip forward. I then reprogramed one of my harmony 885 remote keys to have the 30 second skip assigned to that key and now the harmony does a 30 second when I press that key.

You learn something every day!!!!!

afulkerson said:
I then reprogramed one of my harmony 885 remote keys to have the 30 second skip assigned to that key and now the harmony does a 30 second when I press that key.
Did you just select the 30 second option from the Harmony website dropdown list box or did you need to learn it from the original remote?

dcwebman said:
Did you just select the 30 second option from the Harmony website dropdown list box or did you need to learn it from the original remote?

Just used the 30 second option from the Harmony website, and assigned it to one of the color keys on my harmony...
:)

Harmony 659

I've been using the Harmony 659 for about 2 years with the HR10-250 and it works great. I programmed the 30 sec. skip using the sel play sel 30 sel which works fine but goes away when the D* receiver resets because of power outage or other reasons. Also, you can hit the "up" arrow to change the format of the output from the D* receiver.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)