Hartford, CT HD locals uplinked! (although not available yet)

Hartford NESN HD

Does Hartford zipcode get NESN in HD?
I can get the hartford spotbeam so interested in moving to Hartford when HD lites up

Thank you!,
As I continue to research, I am trying to determine if I would get hartford locals in HD

Will Hartford be on a spotbeam? If so, which one?
I get a very strong signal on 61.5 transponder 1, Is that what the locals will be
delivered on?
Thank you

Thank you!,
As I continue to research, I am trying to determine if I would get hartford locals in HD

Will Hartford be on a spotbeam? If so, which one?
I get a very strong signal on 61.5 transponder 1, Is that what the locals will be
delivered on?
Thank you

I am uncertain about the transponder number (not sure how that works), I only know they will be spotbeam on 61.5. Hopefully only a few days to go...

In Scott We Trust.

I say it's a go. Now for FOX 61, that may be another story....

well I trust Scott with out a doubt.... its Charlie I don't trust :p

yeah the fox 61 thing does have me thinking that we will not have it in HD... which is really going to make my wife be upset with me :) but what else is new LOL

so if this does go live it would thursday right?

so if this does go live it would thursday right?
If they are indeed activated this week it would most likely happen this Wednesday afternoon. The Thursday date is when CSRs are notified that they are available.

does E* typically uplink all channels even if one or more is not a go?
There have been many times over the years that channels have been uplinked and later removed, never activated, or not activated until weeks/months down the road.

does E* typically uplink all channels even if one or more is not a go?

i am being very optimistic :) either way Dish has done a great job over the last 30 days!

There are several cities with only 3 of the 4 active (and as a result some disgruntled customers)...

According to a friend at 61 everything is setup and ready to go, however while its ready to go they dont have any idea of what corporate is doing and if it is held up it is being held up by corporate.

According to a friend at 61 everything is setup and ready to go, however while its ready to go they dont have any idea of what corporate is doing and if it is held up it is being held up by corporate.

that is very good news! this might be too logical in thinking... But why would Dish have techs and engineers working on a project that is not greenlighted?

Opps I forgot we are talking about a huge corporation - LOL

as always Scott great info and keep it coming!

NICE. :) That would mean all Sox games will be in HD from now on, even those on Fox Saturday Game of the Week (not to mention the World Series ;)).

2008 is looking GREAT, DISH network, to all your subs in good ol' CT....:up:up:up

As of last night the answer is YES, Hartford Locals are scheduled to launch today.

I dont know if we will see them at the 2pm uplink or later tonight with the 2am uplink. But within 24 hours they should be on. :D :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)