Has any one messed around with 2.2 Ghz - 2.3 Ghz?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ikki

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 22, 2009
Minnesota
I am looking for a new project, has any one messed around with 2.2 Ghz - 2.3 Ghz?

Where would I find an LNB or LNBF for this range is or is it time to break out the soldering iron and the microscope?

Im not in Japan.

lol

the band I inquire about has satellites dedicated to space exploration. Space telescopes and the like.

This site has some information about S-Band reception: UHF-Satcom (Click on the S-Band reception link on the page)

Edited link because of Smith, P.'s comment below.

Last edited:
Don't click on first URL - you'll be banned and will not able to connect to the site at all ! [They're prohibit using hot link like stogie did here :(]

huh? what are you talking about?
yeah, what I got after click on it :(
UHF-Satcom.com - The #1 online resource for VHF to EHF satellite reception and monitoring

You have been redirected to this page because of one of the following reasons;

Your IP address / subnet has been banned from visiting the site
You have been caught mirroring content from the server - this carries a 1 month ban of your ISP
You are a search engine and are crawling the site too fast
Your countries IP address block is prohibited from viewing the contents of the site
You have clicked a link to a image file on the site - hot linking is not permitted
An unspecified reason
Mirroring content from the uhf-satcom website is illegal and is a copyright violation

If you think you need access to the site, you can send your request and reason to;

From your post they say that image hotlinking is not allowed, that link was to a web page.

Smith, P. I wonder if the reason you can't go there is similar to Sadoun's "173." IP issue.

Status
Please reply by conversation.