Has any one messed around with 2.2 Ghz - 2.3 Ghz?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ikki

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 22, 2009
Minnesota
I am looking for a new project, has any one messed around with 2.2 Ghz - 2.3 Ghz?

Where would I find an LNB or LNBF for this range is or is it time to break out the soldering iron and the microscope?

Im not in Japan.

lol

the band I inquire about has satellites dedicated to space exploration. Space telescopes and the like.

This site has some information about S-Band reception: UHF-Satcom (Click on the S-Band reception link on the page)

Edited link because of Smith, P.'s comment below.

Last edited:
Don't click on first URL - you'll be banned and will not able to connect to the site at all ! [They're prohibit using hot link like stogie did here :(]

huh? what are you talking about?
yeah, what I got after click on it :(
UHF-Satcom.com - The #1 online resource for VHF to EHF satellite reception and monitoring

You have been redirected to this page because of one of the following reasons;

Your IP address / subnet has been banned from visiting the site
You have been caught mirroring content from the server - this carries a 1 month ban of your ISP
You are a search engine and are crawling the site too fast
Your countries IP address block is prohibited from viewing the contents of the site
You have clicked a link to a image file on the site - hot linking is not permitted
An unspecified reason
Mirroring content from the uhf-satcom website is illegal and is a copyright violation

If you think you need access to the site, you can send your request and reason to;

From your post they say that image hotlinking is not allowed, that link was to a web page.

Smith, P. I wonder if the reason you can't go there is similar to Sadoun's "173." IP issue.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts