Has anyone try Amiko Viper combo 4K E-2 reciever?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

N5XZS

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 23, 2005
Albuquerque, NM, USA
I was browsing around and came along on a new reciever called Amiko Viper combo 4K, suppose to handle MPEG- 2-4 and HEVC in DVB S, S2 and S2X in a E2 operating system.

How good the reciever compared to Edison's reciever? :hatsoff :hungry

Yes, I have one. I think they are the same in how they work. I have a couple other E2 boxes that are crap. The Edision boxes are excellent! The Viper 4K Combo, I have found to work just as good as the Edision.
You may be asking yourself, well why does he not carry this one? Well TBH, I have not had time to make it more North American friendly for the less experienced. If I started carrying them now, I would most likely be doing a lot of tech support.
But anyway, I like mine I switch back and forth between that and the Edision and can't find anything the other won't do. The wife likes the Amiko better because for what ever reason it runs the Kodi add-on much better, and she uses Kodi a lot. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts