Has DirecTV started to charge for this years NFL Ticket renewal?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

JUCJ85

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 13, 2010
NY
Just curious to see if anyone has seen their renewal charge show up yet, mine says 0.00, but my last bill it showed up as being renewed, and at 41.99 for 6 months. Does DirecTV start the renewal on a certain month every year, or does it differ, or differ per sub?

Just curious to see if anyone has seen their renewal charge show up yet, mine says 0.00, but my last bill it showed up as being renewed, and at 41.99 for 6 months. Does DirecTV start the renewal on a certain month every year, or does it differ, or differ per sub?
Are you questioning if you are actually signed up or not ?
If so, somewhere in the low 100 s is a channel that will tell you if you are authorized or not.
D* does spread your payment out over many months, I don't know when it starts for sure.

It has started to appear. I noticed this on my bill after I had called to cancel 2 months ago. They said I would see a credit on my next bill.

Are you questioning if you are actually signed up or not ?
If so, somewhere in the low 100 s is a channel that will tell you if you are authorized or not.
D* does spread your payment out over many months, I don't know when it starts for sure.

I'll have to check, but my Programming on DirecTV.com says NFL Sunday Ticket 2015 Then 0.00.

If you go to channel 114 it will say if you are Authorized for the ST for next year.

If your Authorized and your seeing 0.00 on your bill then I would say that they have not started taking your monthly installments out.

What I wish is that they allow you to pay it once, like I do .... I pay all mine at once, but it just takes that money and shows it in the monthly bill anyways I believe.

I haven't looked at my bill lately though.

I just checked mine and it also shows 0.00, however mine is free this year, so I'm guessing thats why.

Also, most people start seeing the payment taken out in say March for the next years ST, so it should definitely be being taken out by now, we've only got 2 months to go.

FYI.

For anyone looking to CANCEL your ST for this coming year, make sure you call in BEFORE the start of the season, September 13th I think it is.

Reactions: AZ.
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts