Having constant audio dropouts on NFL-ST HD channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Alan Lackey

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 28, 2004
Anyone else having audio issues on the NFL-ST HD channels? 721 and 722 are constantly having sound dropouts about every 20-30 seconds or so. I am even seeing pixelation stripes on 722 on occasion when the dropout happens.

For the amount of money D* gets for this Superfan package this is unacceptable.

Anyone else having audio issues on the NFL-ST HD channels? 721 and 722 are constantly having sound dropouts about every 20-30 seconds or so. I am even seeing pixelation stripes on 722 on occasion when the dropout happens.

No all my games seemed ok. I got to watch my team lose without any dropout..

mine has been flawless, and its been pretty overcast today.

I had a little audio dropout during the Packers-Chargers game, not nearly as frequent as every 30 seconds, and certainly nothing serious enough to deem "unacceptable."

722, the CBS feed of the Denver-Jax game, has been doing this all during the game. At least once per minute or more often. Don't hear it on the local network HD games, but on this channel its fairly consistent.

722, the CBS feed of the Denver-Jax game, has been doing this all during the game. At least once per minute or more often. Don't hear it on the local network HD games, but on this channel its fairly consistent.

Same here...very annoying.:mad:

All of my NFL ticket games worked fine

I am having contant pixelation and audio dropouts on 70-85 though :mad:

Alan, There was quite a few people around the country complaining about the audio dropouts and pixelation issue including myself. They were discussed on avsforum.com in the HDTV area under the thread called 2007 NFL on CBS in HDTV - Week 3.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)