Hawaii Five-0

Next Episode: Season 4, Episode 9

Friday, November 22, 2013

"Hau'oli La Ho'omaika'i": A secret service agent is murdered while the president is traveling to Oahu; as Thanksgiving approaches, McGarrett's Aunt Deb (Carol Burnett) visits and shares a stunning secret.

S~

CBS Studios appears headed to court for a trial in January against former agent George Litto who claims he is owed about $100 million from the revival of the TV series Hawaii Five-0.

hollywoodreporter.com

It would be interesting if the show ended up cancelled because of a rights dispute... But, I bet there will be a settlement a lot less than $100 million!

Next Episode: Season 4, Episode 11

Friday, December 20, 2013

"Pukana": An investigation involving a potential serial killer puts Chin's life in danger; Grace and Danny find a mysterious puzzle box.

S~

Last edited:
For fun, I watched the very first two episodes of the Original series on Amazon Prime. Boy, was is "rough" in production value and acting, especially secondary roles...probably were not actors at all. And McGarret spent half the time buttoning his suit coat. Had to laugh.

Many of the secondary roles were played by Hawaii locals who were not actors by profession or did not have lot of acting experience. McGarrett did not spend half the time buttoning his suit coat. What is funny is that that is all you paid attention to.

Next Episode: Season 4, Episode 12

Friday, January 10, 2014

"O Kela Me Keia Manawa": One of Grover's friends disappears after apparently committing a murder.

S~

Next Episode: Season 4, Episode 13

Friday, January 17, 2014

"Hana Lokomaika'i": Chin is questioned about his father's murder and how his relationship with Malia and her family could have adversely affected the investigation.

S~

I'm glad the show is finally getting focused back to Hawaii and actual police crimes the last several episodes. Hopefully the trend continues.

Next Episode: Season 4, Episode 14

Friday, January 31, 2014

" Na hala a ka makua": An escaped convict who wants Five-0 to prove his innocence abducts Danny and McGarrett; Grace punches a person at school.

S~

Magnum was a great show for its time. Took risks that shows did not take in that era. Ended before its time because CBS would not give up on the Thursday night slot NBC was starting to dominate until the public had lost interest.

If you think about it, there is the CBS / Hawaii / Navy universe that still lives. While there was no linkage in producers, Magnum characters called the police "Five-0" and even "McGarrett" was referenced several times in the early part of the series. As you remember the show ended with Magnum rejoining the Navy. Same producers then did JAG, which why it never referenced Magnum directly, was very similar. From which came NCIS, from which came NCIS LA, and not H50 is back. A new Magnum, with the right actors could work.

In my opinion,Hawaii 5-0 needs to start doing what magnum p.i. did, and that was to film episodes on the other major hawaiian islands such as Kauai, Maui and the island i live on,the big island of Hawaii. Dont get me wrong,Oahu is a beautiful island but the scenery in my opinion is getting old. Kaui,Maui and the big island blows Oahu away in that department. Thats the reason i guess i never got tired of watching Magnum P.I.

sent from my HTC EVO 3D

Vagrant Queen - SyFy

October Faction - Netflix

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts