HBO $10 "deal"?

I have been on that deal for a couple of years myself. Would never pay more than $10.00 for ANY premium pack period. They are quickly becoming obsolete. If it weren’t for the few actual weekly series and specials on that channel, I wouldn’t even sub to it

Realtime, Last Week Tonight and Curb Your Enthusiasm are the only reason I have HBO.

Must be nice, Dish gave me the $10/mo HBO for a year and now I'm back up to $15/mo. I see the Showtime for $10/mo special price. I could justify it when GoT and Last Week Tonight were showing new episodes, but I guess it's time to save some monthly money.

Go into your account and start to drop HBO, sometime before your final approval of the change you may get a pop up to get it for $10. I have had the Movie pack for $5 forever doing that and before I got HBO permanently for $10 I got that offer.

Reactions: Foxbat
Are there any other "for life" promos? Like is Showtime $10 special price a limited offer, or is it like the HBO $10 "for life" promo?
Showtime is $5 for 6 months, I went online to cancel and the box popped with the promotion. I received a Postcard in the mail a couple weeks ago after I had already renewed it for $10. It had been $7.50.

well i enjoyed 1 block of 6 months of HBO for $7.50 now its just $5 off/$10 total when you go to remove it in programming...i had the $10 for life got greedy tried to remove it and offered me the $7.50 once.

Go into your account and start to drop HBO, sometime before your final approval of the change you may get a pop up to get it for $10. I have had the Movie pack for $5 forever doing that and before I got HBO permanently for $10 I got that offer.
You are correct, sir! I just went through the web site and as you predicted, Dish offered $10/mo for six months. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

I was told my deal runs out in Oct 2018 for HBO. A CSR told me that recently. There are only a couple shows I watch on HBO. I will keep HBO probably until they raise my price. I get the HBO app on the Roku for free, as well as Starz and Epix with Dish.

I was told my deal runs out in Oct 2018 for HBO. A CSR told me that recently. There are only a couple shows I watch on HBO. I will keep HBO probably until they raise my price. I get the HBO app on the Roku for free, as well as Starz and Epix with Dish.
Is it free to use, without a subscription?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts