HBO - Game of Thrones (No Spoilers)

Here's the latest Night King theory:
I2A-goTaBUWem0gvTWjSsXCIU3anL47RR3O2sArUJLM.jpg

Predictable but still good. The wall coming down was always the safe bet for how season 7 would end. I still would have thrown in Dragonbinder(the horn that controls dragons) as a wildcard. Like I said before, it's in Cersei's best interest to let the Night King decimate the North.

i have to say that I was "shocked" to see the Night King riding an undead Viserion, I mean, WHO saw THAT coming?;)*

*Again like I said, predictable, but fun to watch. I guess Cersei will be the last thing to get wrapped up next season(first three episodes, the Night King, & then the last three episodes, Cersei?).

Reactions: Foxbat
I guess the Three-Eyed Raven still has a thing or two to learn about omnipresence. And I guess Samwell learned to listen to Gilly... And does this mean that Ned sent Jon to the Night's Watch knowing that if he ever discovered his true parentage, he wouldn't be able to do anything about it?

Glad to see the end of Littlefinger.

It appears the bad dragon may be more powerful than the good dragons. But would it go after it's mother?

Glad to see the end of Littlefinger.

It appears the bad dragon may be more powerful than the good dragons. But would it go after it's mother?
It's a zombie controlled by the Night King, you've watched enough of the Walking Dead to know the answer. You know, bottom line, GOT has really reinvented the Zombie genre.

Edit: I highly doubt that we have seen the end of "Littlefinger(*cough* Arya)."

Reactions: Foxbat
Seeing how far the Night King would go to get Viserion's body up from the bottom of water that he sunk into, could you imagine the damage the Night King could cause to the entire world if he could get a hold of some ships? Why couldn't the Army of the Dead operate sail ships? Too bad with only 6 episodes left, the show runners probably won't explore this aspect.

I was curious how the wight survived its trip beyond the Wall. Uncle Bejin seem to indicate the magic used to raise the wall prevented him (as well as the wights and White Walkers) from going through it. Was it the detail of being flown over the Wall that allowed the wight to avoid the magic spells that protected the realms of Man?

Likewise, are there any Children of the Woods left in the North?

Regarding Littlefinger, I expect he has not outlived his usefulness (like Lord Frey in episode 7.1) so "he" may make a trip to Kings Landing. Nice way for Arya to finish her List... Burn the body, though. Hopefully Jon (Aegon) left instructions to burn all the dead before he left Winterfell. Though that would make a hell of scene, all the Stark ancestors being raised from the dead as wights to attack Winterfell from the inside. Damn, if I can think it, so can the writers. Sean Bean guest appearance, anyone?

There have been wights beyond the wall before. Remember the brothers that were brought back to Castle Black (the south side of the wall) in Season 1 (I think)? My theory is that they cannot come beyond the wall under their own power.

I am pretty sure that it was mentioned in the scenes with the 3 eyed raven that the Children in his den were the last ones and they died in Bran's escape.

I don't think Sean Bean could make a guest appearance as only his bones were brought back to the crypt at Winterfell.

I can't believe we have to wait until 2019 for the final season. I'm trying to get my wife to start the series so I can have a reason to watch them again. :)

The "prophesy" says that Cersei is to be killed by "A little brother." Who says that the "little brother" has to be related to her? Jon Snow(Aegon Targaryen) could fit the bill as "little brother."
Emoji_FL@33_MindBlown_F_1308x1976.png

Edit: So could Gentry, who as the bastard son of Robert Baratheon, could seek revenge for Joffrey killing off all of Robert's bastard children, except Gentry.

Except that the prophesy to which you refer doesn't actually exist in the show (only in the books). It was left out in the Maggie the Frog flashback.

Is this thread like The Walking Dead one where some people continually try to interject stuff from the comics as if they're fact as it relates to the show ?

Is this thread like The Walking Dead one where some people continually try to interject stuff from the comics as if they're fact as it relates to the show ?
To be fair, I think it is hard to keep it straight if you have both read the books (about 3,500 pages) and watched the show (67 episodes). There are a lot of things that happen the same way in both, but there are some differences too. The example above regarding the prophecy does happen in both. It is just that the last aspect of the prophecy (regarding the valonqar - or little brother) is not included in the show.

To be fair, I think it is hard to keep it straight if you have both read the books (about 3,500 pages) and watched the show (67 episodes). There are a lot of things that happen the same way in both, but there are some differences too. The example above regarding the prophecy does happen in both. It is just that the last aspect of the prophecy (regarding the valonqar - or little brother) is not included in the show.
Maybe the show will have Jaime kill Cersei, kind of a repeat of the "King Slayer." he killed a king in the beginning, even though they didn't show it on TV, they gave the reason why he did it. Perhaps, like a "Checkhov's Gun," the foundation has been set for Jaime killing an insane royal once again. If they try to stay as predictable the next season as they did this one, then Jaime's killing Cersei.

Maybe the show will have Jaime kill Cersei, If they try to stay as predictable the next season as they did this one, then Jaime's killing Cersei.

No doubt IMO the kingslayer will also be queen slayer toward end of the last episode of series. Question is before or after the child is born. I wouldn't say it's so predictable but how the show has evolved has made it predictable. Ii wonder if he's giving her the last poke when he does it..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)