HBO - Game of Thrones (No Spoilers)

Patience... Winter IS coming...
Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 17.10.33 .png

but not until 2019: Game of Thrones - Season 8 Returns in 2019

Teaser trailer is out. No new footage as far as I see. But looks like it will be back in April. Dish and HBO better make up by then or I will have to go direct to HBO for my content.

If it doesn't come back to Dish in time for the premier, then I will be subscribing to HBO Now and watching via my Fire Stick.

I'll sign up for HBO Now about one week after the premiere so I can get all six episodes with a one-month sub. BTW, last two times I signed up directly through the HBO Now app, once on Roku and once on Fire TV, I got a free month. YMMV.

Monday's "The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon" had Maisie Williams on:

Yeah I fixed that I will subscribe from now on as far as HBO goes and any other premium network I also plan on cutting the cord this summer and switching over to YouTube TV.. :)

Season 8 Episode 1 - Good! No spoilers, but I thought they handled the reunions well and got everyone either positioned where they need to be or moving quickly in that direction. And the end was creepy!!!

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Is it just me, but if an Army of the Re-Animated Dead is attacking your castle, wouldn't the family crypt be the last place you'd want to hide?

Ha! Maybe that is what Arya is running from in the season trailer that she is so afraid of - a reanimated Ned Stark.

I'm shocked that there weren't more main character deaths in Episode 3. I thought for sure we were going to have at least two others go down if not more. On a separate note, I watched via HBO Now from Amazon and the compression was terrible. The episode was very dark and had lots of fog which can be troubling for compression, but I haven't seen it this bad in a while. I think they were struggling to keep up with the demand and the PQ suffered. I'm going to try to watch again this week and will be interested to see if it is better.

Reactions: Ronnie-
I'm shocked that there weren't more main character deaths in Episode 3. I thought for sure we were going to have at least two others go down if not more. On a separate note, I watched via HBO Now from Amazon and the compression was terrible. The episode was very dark and had lots of fog which can be troubling for compression, but I haven't seen it this bad in a while. I think they were struggling to keep up with the demand and the PQ suffered. I'm going to try to watch again this week and will be interested to see if it is better.
It was almost painful to watch, and very hard to follow. I am definitely going to watch it again and turn up the brightness some just to see if that helps.

I thought it was a good episode, but I did have some nit picks.

Bran was basically worthless, hey lets go fly with the ravens and add nothing of value for anyone to use.

Ghost, hes gone forever, hes all of the sudden back, then hes maybe gone again.

I am also surprised they chose Arya to deliver the blow. I like her character and shes a skilled fighter, but it didnt seem to fit with the whole "prince that was promised" prophecy that the red woman kept spouting. Its like that just got brushed away and isnt to be mentioned again.

And somebody fix the GPS on those damn dragons. They couldnt figure out down was down? They spent more time worthlessly flying above the clouds bumping into each other than they did roasting the dead.

Reactions: lakebum431

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts