HBO Max not working- says not subscribed any longer through dish

niceguypmp3

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 4, 2013
south central iowa
I went to get on HBO Max a little bit ago to watch the new episode of The Last of Us and it says my subscription with Dish has expired. I am still able to watch HBO on Dish right now though. So i tried the HBO Max website and i went to sign in through Dish and it says service not available. Anyone have any idea what's going on?

Its due to the DISH computer issues, their verification system that ties in with HBO is not online and has been down for over a week now due to the issues.

I heard last week that they were hoping to bring things back online starting last Thursday but obviously that did not happen.
They are working on it.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I am having the same issue with the ESPN and MSNBC apps on my phone. I am no longer authorized to watch either since Dish is incapable of validating my account.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Sign up with a secondary email address and take advantage of the 7 to 30 Day’s Free that most of these services offer. I’ve done it with Showtime. Instead of logging in through Showtime Anytime app with Dish authentication login to the Showtime app with your new email address. Its not a long term solution but might get you through until Dish can start responding to the providers requests.