HBO + Movie Pack for $19.99

cdru

Just another yahoo
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 4, 2003
Fort Wayne, Indiana
It's not published on any of Verizon's official sites, but there is a deal going on right now where you can get the HBO package + the Movie Package (Starz/Showtime/Encore/etc) for $19.99. That's a savings of 8.99 off the regularly listed price. You can also add on the sports package for an extra $3 still. This price is suppose to not be just a limited time promotional price, but a "regular" price that doesn't expire. However it is only being offered through at least the end of the month (June, 2007).

Call teh FSC at 1-888-553-1555 and get with the Billing department. If the CSR says that they don't have a package like that, hang up and try again. I talked or chatted with 4 different CSRs before finally winning the game of CSR Roulette.

i just cancelled both hbo and the movie pack. never watched them except for the sopranos.

however, that is a good deal. all premium channels for 20 bucks, hd included.

i just cancelled both hbo and the movie pack. never watched them except for the sopranos.

however, that is a good deal. all premium channels for 20 bucks, hd included.
My install date is for the 9th next month. In addition to the channels plus HD, how was the VOD? Or didn't you really look in on those either?

i really enjoyed the VOD. there is a ton of stuff for the kids. the VOD movie channels pretty much have all the current movies which the channel is currently showing.

Took me 5 calls over 3 days to get it, because unlike most cable or satellite providers, FiOS handles so-called "Billing" calls only between 8am & 6pm, when many of us are at work. It's a 1-year committment, after which you pay the normal price. Yes, it's an excellent value, but it doesn't include Cinemax. Odd that FiOS, also unlike most cable or satellite providers, doesn't offer one all-Premium-channels package at a discount.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)