HBO WIPES HANDS OF ARTIE

Buck, Greenberg, and HBO are all hypocrites. They got all the publicity and attention that they wanted for that awful show, yet they want to play themselves off as above it all. Bull. I guarantee that they were thrilled with what happened. Can there be any doubt that this is what they wanted to happen? Why book Lange on the show if you want a "safe" guest? They are either hypocrites or the biggest idiots in the world.

HBO will most likely be replaying this Joe Buck/Artie Lange appearance over the weekend. DirecTV also happens to be giving up a free preview this weekend. Can't wait to see it!

From what I understand, this whole thing is a publicity stunt. Joe Buck and company knew what they were getting. Arte killed and created buzz about the show which wouldn't exist had he not been on. The only reason anyone even knows about the Joe Buck show is because of Artie.

I've seen the clips. It was actually hard to watch. It was funny, but I'm not sure the content matched the audience. HBO still will benefit from the publicity of the nuclear bomb that Artie dropped. Still, I think he was enticed to do exactly what he did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)