HBO

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Cubs1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 12, 2019
Illinois
How much longer bring back hbo on dish I understand they still negotiating to hbo almost 7 month without hbo I wanted bring back hbo if don’t bring back like before October I might switch to different providers for sure I think it’s silly that wait too long they need to fix it their problem I hope they bring back hbo again then I will staying with dish I dont want to leave dish I rather bring hbo on dish it’s wrong that take way not wait negotiating that long suppose to Been less maybe one day or month not 7 month it’s make no sense at all I hope they listen to us consumer thank u so much

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

How much longer bring back hbo on dish I understand they still negotiating to hbo almost 7 month without hbo I wanted bring back hbo if don’t bring back like before October I might switch to different providers for sure I think it’s silly that wait too long they need to fix it their problem I hope they bring back hbo again then I will staying with dish I dont want to leave dish I rather bring hbo on dish it’s wrong that take way not wait negotiating that long suppose to Been less maybe one day or month not 7 month it’s make no sense at all I hope they listen to us consumer thank u so much

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

There's a thread devoted to that. I don't want HBO back at this point if it effects me in anyway financially.
Any chance HBO/Cinemax will EVENTUALLY come back to Dish?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts