OTHER HD DVB S2 Info

leoteck

Original poster
Dec 18, 2016
tenn
Im just getting back into fta, has anyone ever tried a,
HD DVB S2 Digital Satellite Receiver Decoder FTA IPTV Combo Playback + 2dbi Wifi? I will be trying to get Galaxy 19 with the receiver. Is a 36in X 24in dish big enough?

Thanks

Yep, I would leave that one and look for another one.

I found this blurb... Dolby "AC3" Sound Supported

Took me a bit to figure out.
It was right in the listing.
My mind would read right over it.
I hate how that happens to me...

Will I need to upload any software to my HD DVB S2 Digital Satellite Receiver, to watch galaxy 19? And is a 36inch wide x 24inch tall dish big
enough to get galaxy 19?

As to software, shouldn't have to do anything hook up, make appropriate settings and get the antenna aimed properly. As for the dish, you probably won't get them all, but will get some. It will probably perform similar to a 24 inch dish. I did a while back use a modified Dish 500 dish and got 100 plus off of 97W. So, if you are just staring out, might be better to get a larger dish. However, if you can't afford bigger or just wanting to try before you spend to much, you can get by. It will be harder to aim properly than a larger dish, so expect some frustration. Just be sure to pick a STRONG DVBS channel to set your receiver to, so that you stand a better chance of catching the show of signal when aiming. Peak that signal, then re-peak on a weaker signal, then do a blind scan.

Have fun with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts