HD Lineup changes tonight in Nashua:

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

LonghornXP

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Just an update for you all with Comcast in Nashua and I'm sure many other New England areas might have have these changes too.

InHD2 no longer says InHD2 and guide data is to be announced but if you tune to the channel InhD2 is on it still is InHD2. Beyond that nothing else has changed expect for a new HD channel with guide data with a title of NESND on channel 851. I do see video and I saw a logo for NESN and its 4x3 and showing the same infomercial as the SD NESN.

So the question is what is going on with InHD2 because adding NESN HD feed and not showing those games anymore on InHD (because they have NESN now for that) shouldn't require even touching InHD2.

We will just have to wait and see how all of this breaks down.

Update....Comcast now carries MTV HD on channel 828.

Last edited:
Last night the Sox were on INHD2 as well as the new 851 NESNHD channel in Gardner MA. I'd assume that maybe the games will no longer be carried on INHD2 from now on. Hopefully INHD2 will not change.

How surprised was I when I noticed in the guide that not only did NESN get it's own HD slot but that Comcast also added MTVHD as well! Wow, 2 new HD channels in one day.:) I was sure that I was dreaming.

Well, as of this morning INHD2 is back as it should be.

If you watched the game last night, NESN had a 'programming alert' saying that the NESN-HD channel was on 24/7 on Comcast on 851. So I think they will not be pre-empting INHD2 for much longer.

Just long enough for most watchers to know about nesn-hd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts