HD Locals sticky?

billybgame

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 22, 2007
Saginaw, MI
Unless I'm missing something, or going blind, wasn't there a sticky, just recently on Dish announcing a whole bunch more HD locals?

I'm in the Grand Rapids area of Michigan, and that was one listed. Last I knew, we did not have ours yet, and I was told it would be in May.

That was a good sticky for these types of questions, so I'm wondering where the heck it went. With the constant questions on this, we sure need a sticky.

Edit: I guess the main question is, when the heck are HD locals finally coming here in Grand Rapids?

Hey, grand rapids. Thought this may interest you:“The possibility of losing important local channels is understandably leading many residents to look at their television service alternatives,” said Eric Sahl, vice president of programming at DISH. He added, “Consumers in Green Bay, Hartford-New Haven and Providence can already enjoy their local HD channels with DISH Network, and Grand Rapids residents will see their local HD channels added to DISH Network later this month.” (dated June 4, 2008)

This is an exert from DISH offers $50 to switch | HD-Report

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)