Hd Only Package?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
HEMI AND JAG you're both right. but in the mean time you would save maybe $30 a month?
How do you figure? I guess if I only want 40 HD channels. I'll pay my $72 and get 70 HD channels with All my locals and RSN's plus over 200 SD Channels and DVR service. Whats it cost for HD only Pack with Locals and DVR with E*? What about RSN's?

+2

Comedy Central and MSNBC are the only SD channels left in our Fav's.......

+3, I also watch Style + E!.
I am sure those channels will become available in HD when D11 is fully active.
For now I watch HGTV and TLC HD.

with the new HD launches that E* will make today, D* should push for the HD only package. with E*'s new line up the price for that package ($29.99)a month will get very attractive. i hope D does something to compete against this.

I also just switched to the HD Only package, its great! As new HD comes you don't have to worry about bein in a specific package to get certain HD feeds, in this case I love it, there are SD channels I miss, but they will come along soon in HD

I also just switched to the HD Only package, its great! As new HD comes you don't have to worry about bein in a specific package to get certain HD feeds, in this case I love it, there are SD channels I miss, but they will come along soon in HD

That is, unless you don't care about HD RSN's.....

That is, unless you don't care about HD RSN's.....

this is where D can beat E once again. offer a HD only package with options of adding your RSN and the sports packages.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)