HD, STARZ & HBO free for 3

Hemi 6.1

On Vacation
Original poster
May 3, 2007
Wayne County,Pa
Just added the HD platinum channel pack .Free for 3 months with no commitment. Take atvantage while you can . Log into your account and click on offers, and you can chose HBO and Starz free for 3 months with 24 month Commitment, or take HD platinum free for 3 months with no commitment

HD platinum comes with
  1. HDNet Movies
  2. MGM
  3. SMITHSONIAN
  4. NHL
  5. NBA
  6. UNIVERSAL HD
  7. WORLD FISHING NETWORK
Plus all the HD channels in your HD Essentials base pack.

Choose HBO and Starz and get
  1. HBO
  2. HBO WEST
  3. HBO 2
  4. HBO 2 WEST
  5. HBO SIGNATURE
  6. HBO FAMILY
  7. HBO COMEDY
  8. HBO LATINA
  9. ENCORE
  10. STARZ
  11. STARZ WEST
  12. STARZ IN BLACK
  13. STARZ EDGE
  14. STARZ CINEMA
  15. STARZ COMEDY
  16. STARZ KIDS AND FAMILY
Plus these in HD
  1. HBO
  2. HBO WEST
  3. HBO 2
  4. HBO SIGNATURE
  5. HBO FAMILY
  6. HBO COMEDY
  7. HBO ZONE
  8. HBO LATINA
  9. ENCORE
  10. STARZ
  11. STARZ WEST
  12. STARZ EDGE
  13. STARZ COMEDY
  14. STARZ KIDS AND FAMILY

My 18 month commitment just ended TODAY!!! I am in no hurry to enter another one, as tempting as this offer sounds. When that new 722s comes out next year I may jump on that. With FiOS coming to my neighborhood in the next couple of months I want to keep my options open for now.

I still have a 508 on my account which my wife uses almost exclusively. If they don't have Soapnet and DIY available on one of those HD-only packs it's NO SALE. I see they have Lifetime, Hallmark, and a few other women's interest channels. That's a good start, but she watches the soaps and the house-flipping shows.

with these new lifetime channels they should call it dish for chicks:D

even if i personally don't watch them it still feels good to have them.

don't know why it's repeated many times on the uplink reports.
Because in the uplink reports its show them being uplinked to the 129 and 61.5. Most east coast customers can't use the 129 satellite.

4108 - LIFE [MPEG4 HD] - EchoStar3 61.5W TP 20 ConUS beam changed to Available (H)
4108 - LIFE [MPEG4 HD] - EchoStar5 129W TP 23 ConUS beam changed to Available (H)
4109 - LMN [MPEG4 HD] - EchoStar3 61.5W TP 20 ConUS beam changed to Available (H)
4109 - LMN [MPEG4 HD] - EchoStar5 129W TP 23 ConUS beam changed to Available (H)

My 18 month commitment just ended TODAY!!! I am in no hurry to enter another one, as tempting as this offer sounds. When that new 722s comes out next year I may jump on that. With FiOS coming to my neighborhood in the next couple of months I want to keep my options open for now.

My 18 month ends on 8-9-08. I've already spoken to DISH and they have offered me a second hd dvr ( I have a 622 on my two upstairs tv's now) for no charge with a 24 month commitment. Also three $39 credits spread out over the 24 months. I haven't bit yet. UVERSE is in my area now and I'm considering getting it for my family room set while keeping DISH for the two upstair sets. ATT is offering free hd dvr (that caan record 4 shows at once), free install, and first month free. I'm considering. That way I'll be able to compare the two.

My 18 month ends on 8-9-08. I've already spoken to DISH and they have offered me a second hd dvr ( I have a 622 on my two upstairs tv's now) for no charge with a 24 month commitment. Also three $39 credits spread out over the 24 months. I haven't bit yet. UVERSE is in my area now and I'm considering getting it for my family room set while keeping DISH for the two upstair sets. ATT is offering free hd dvr (that caan record 4 shows at once), free install, and first month free. I'm considering. That way I'll be able to compare the two.

Yeah only one HD at a time (some places get two HDs) with Uverse.

I have been watching the FiOS offering in my area and so far I am not impressed. The NY/NJ area just got a bunch of new HD channels but nothing new out my way yet. High speed internet... not really interested. I have 768k DSL and for now that's plenty fast for me. Telephone service? I have a POTS line with them now. With FiOS the price on that actually goes up. So far the combination I have now (Dish/DSL/POTS) meets my needs at a really good price. I could probably bundle DirecTV with what I have now with Verizon and save a couple of bucks, but I like my 622, and I REALLY like the new 722s that's coming next year. I am going to stay commitment-free for at least the next year and see who is offering what.

Pennny Cinemax was definately worth it though. Glad I got in on that deal!! :D