HD Tivo worth it?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
The HD Tivo is the best deal going, right now, for HD - period. Also, it can be made to do things that no other HD DVR can do. The value of these is quite high if you are into Home Theater at all.

Just did the biz with Value Electronics. Very very nice people. I'm happy to support sponsors of this forum and with the discount we get as members, I think that's going the extra mile.
I called several times whenever I thought of another question I wanted to ask and they were wonderful about it.

I've got the HDDVR on the way and I can't wait to be able to stop live television again. I did E*..VOOM is going away, so I've made the decision to try D*.

Just a note to everyone about Value Electronics. VERY GOOD PEOPLE.

I ordered my HR10-250 late on Wed, so I expected to receive it on Wed. of Thur. of next week. Much to my surprise, it arrived via fed-ex on 6:50 p.m. SATURDAY NIGHT

I barely had time to had time to add another line from my multiswitch so I could take full advantage of both turners!

Thanks Robert and gang for such prompt service.

I also see some used ones on Ebay for $300 (Im sure they will go up and sell for around $500 used).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)