HDB91X Antenna

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I challenge your assertion that a bay antenna beats a Yagi-Uda at the low end. The Repack is eliminating the top half of what bay antennas were designed to

I merely state what i have witnessed in my 40 years of installing
and designing dozens of cable head ends and hotel and apartment matv systems.
There are locations where long boom yagis are still the best choice.
But there are also many locations where a phased array works better.
As always it all depends on your exact location.

I moved my Channel Master 8 bay old style 4228 from being mounted on a ground level shed up 20’ to a mast on the top of our RV shelter. Didn’t help reception. Still get some pixelation.
I think you have much too much antenna for the distance.
So these flat antennas certainly do have a wide reception angle.
It is a blessing if you have many angles and a curse if you have multipath problems.

I've never had to contend with trees but it appears that they do their share of damage. I guess that's why so many RV facilities offer cable TV hookups.

I merely state what i have witnessed in my 40 years of installing and designing dozens of cable head ends and hotel and apartment matv systems.
Of course it is up to the reader to determine if they're really looking to install a four figure "antenna system" or something more economically feasible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)