HDMI splitters??

Smokin Joe

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 27, 2006
Alabama
Do they work with a 622 receiver? If so, what kind.

I am trying to improve the sound and reception on a 32" Panasonic and a 37" ViewSonic TV.

I'm using a monoprice.com splitter that works great with a 30' HDMI cable!

+1! for monoprice.com !:up

I've got 2 different ones from them--a 2 way and a 4 way. Both work great. I get all my electronics gizmos from them. Great prices, fast shipping and outstanding service!:)

Commercial over......;)

Ed

I use one with my 622, the other with the 722. Just make sure you get a powered one---one with it's own power supply.

Last edited:
I love monoprice too, but a took a chance with a less expensive unit.

I'm using two of these from wowparts.com/ $24.99 shipped free:
WOWparts.com-Computer parts, Laptop parts, MP3 parts, iPod parts, Digital Camera parts, Cellphone parts, PDA parts

I have one of these from amazon.com:
Amazon.com: Sewell 2 Port 1x2 Powered Hdmi Splitter V 1.3b (Up to 1080p ): Electronics

They are the same unit with different names screened on them. The longest run is about 50 feet.

The only "issue" is that on my 722 in single mode when I hit the swap button there is a VERY brief "green flash." I'm talking less than 1/10th second. I swapped the units around and it is appears limited to the 722. It does not happen at all with the 722K. Other than the swap button issue the units are completely transparent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)