Status
Not open for further replies.

Xevious2K

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 18, 2005
Guilford, CT
Hi All,

I'm in need of a new HDTV tuner as my old one has fried. I have been looking for an LG LST-4200a, but they seem to be in very short supply. Does anyone know of another tuner that will receive ATSC/NTSC/QAM? or, Does anyone know where I can get an LST-4200a?

Thanks,

Good luck on the LG products. I called their consumer information number and had to leave them my number for a call back. When they called me I explained that I have been trying to find several LG HDTV tuners and would like thier help in locating one. I named the LST-4200a, or the LST-4100a. She said that she has no way to know where they are being shipped, but could refer me to LG dealers in my neighborhood. I saved her the trouble and rattled off every LG dealer in a 100 mile radius and explained that nobody has any of the models I am looking for. They could do nothing to help me get one, not even offer to sell me one at list price. I told her that if I was MR. LG, I would be alarmed at the fact that customers are not able to find my products. I'm still looking..

It seems, the LCD has a major tuner problem, one of my customer bought a new 30" LCD HDTV for the store, but could not get any signal in, and the menu setting also not function well. Worst, his home the other LCD from Westinghouse also has the channel 3 tuner problem after a few months of use, I have to swithch the satellite box to channel 4 and customer watching satellite program out from TV's channel 4 or A/V side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)