HDVR1200 updates ??

tekjunkie02

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 9, 2012
n.fla
I have the HDVR1200 and have been waiting for the FTA hobbiest firmware and channel manager as was mentioned in some threads ... has it come out? did I miss it? where can I get it?

Is anyone still supporting this receiver for FTA use?

FYI.. I just tried to do the update via satellite, and it just kept "hunting" and never downloaded anything!

Maybe I did that wrong... I set it on Gal19 Ku TP 11842 H 22000 and started the update from there...tried it in both AUTO, and Manual.

Thanks,

Reactions: norman881
Nope, and I wouldn't expect it anytime soon as SatelliteAV was sold back some time ago, and they aren't nearly as responsive on the forum as they used to be.
That receiver was basically set for Glorystar use only, while the MicroHD was for FTA.

If you want a great basic receiver for FTA, pick up a MicroHD, they are still available on Ebay and elsewhere for like $85 on up.

tHanks, Primestar, I have both, and have currently switched the Micro back in in place of the HDVR1200.... shame these things seem to wither on the vine, there was good promise there... it's basically the same as an X2 Premium, which I have and absolutely love how it works.
Same thing happened with the Traxis DBS6000HD...all gung-ho for a little while then forgotten, and becomes another lump on my floor!!!

Reactions: norman881

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts