HEARTS Program

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ok...Looks like we have some different views on the "Hearts" program, some say its a reward for the amount of programing you have some say not.....We have a mystery on our hands

somewhat related, the bank i use to do business with had a perks program. for every month, you didn't write a bad check or have zero in your bank account, you earned points. those points were available in case you accidently made a mistake in your account......the bank wouldn't charge you a bad check fee.

It basically boils down to this.

If you are a good customer, purchase a lot and pay your bills on time, you will like it.

If you don't purchase much and are late or behind on your payments you will not like it.

lbostons said:
Great post FlyingJ!

I also called and found out that I have a 5-star rating. Hopefully when the new Mpeg4 HD-DVR comes out I will get a good and FAIR deal. I bought one of the HD TiVos last fathers day and I payed way to much for it to be simply obsolete in a couple years. I know that I have some time but if they are going to be offering my HD locals in April or May it might be a good idea to jump on board for a new 2-year partnership.

I agree most agents when they see you have five hearts, (what is that anyway?)
and an hddvr know how much it costed you so if you state this to them tell them you are ready to quit before you pay this fee bu t I have a have a feeling this upgrade will be quiet and painless, (heard a dtv agent blabbing about hearts on another blog got termed)

no real rhyme or reason to 5 hearts high bills length of service. payment history? when do millionaires ever pay their f*$@&n bills on time, Repo Man anyone, btw you grammar nazis can kiss my arse I spell just fine its my typing that sux and I dont even remotely care as long as I get my point across.

edchuckndoug said:
no real rhyme or reason to 5 hearts high bills length of service. payment history? when do millionaires ever pay their f*$@&n bills on time, Repo Man anyone, btw you grammar nazis can kiss my arse I spell just fine its my typing that sux and I dont even remotely care as long as I get my point across.

For me it's "I can spell, I just don't want to right now!"

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts