Heat FIRE Sales Staff

I won't be an exaggeration. Right now, whether the the Lakers and the entire basketball world likes it or not, the basketball capitol of the world is Miami. And like everyone has stated, the target will be on Miami...both from teams AND the media. Did you notice that the report DID NOT state this was the 1st time this has ever happened? IF this was, you better believe they would have mentioned that. So that tells me this has done before.

A friend of mine who is the reporting business once told me, ALWAYS notice what they are NOT mentioning....because that can be just as big as what they are.

Well, this is what I was wondering, maybe they do that every year when all the tickets are sold .....
Do they normally sell all thier tickets ?

Don't they have other jobs that they do for the team as well ?

Well, this is what I was wondering, maybe they do that every year when all the tickets are sold .....
Do they normally sell all thier tickets ?

Don't they have other jobs that they do for the team as well ?

They have averaged somewhere around 16-17,000 per game and the stadium holds about 20 k. So like I said, IF this was a 1st...I am sure that the paper would LOVE to be the 1st to mention it. But they more likely aren't.

This creates a bad precedent. Perhaps next year's staff works less hard to sell tickets because they don't want to be fired?

Seriously, what kind of incentive is that? Do your job and sell-out ever ticket... and get fired?! Now that's a top class organization! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

They have averaged somewhere around 16-17,000 per game and the stadium holds about 20 k. So like I said, IF this was a 1st...I am sure that the paper would LOVE to be the 1st to mention it. But they more likely aren't.

So, are any of the reporters in town ASKING these type of things ?

This creates a bad precedent. Perhaps next year's staff works less hard to sell tickets because they don't want to be fired?

Seriously, what kind of incentive is that? Do your job and sell-out ever ticket... and get fired?! Now that's a top class organization! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I once had a job that was suppose to last 3 years.
Our installation of the product went real well.
We worked 8-8 most days, paid by the number of installs.

We were out of a job in 1.5 years. :eek::rolleyes:

It's the same reason there are always potholes. They TAKE THEIR TIME fixing them! If they fixed them all layoffs would start. :rolleyes:

Sandra

It's the same reason there are always potholes. They TAKE THEIR TIME fixing them! If they fixed them all layoffs would start. :rolleyes:

Sandra

Thats NOT the case with your example, they have PLENTY of other things to do during the summer.

They don't HIRE crews to specifically fill pot holes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)