HELP...Dish on Demand Events Disappearing after nightly update

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

kg2280

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 21, 2009
Dallas, TX
I'm not sure what's going on, or if anyone else is experiencing this, but it's becoming quite aggravating.
I started noticing a few days ago that ALL my Dish on Demand Events disappeared after the 3am system update. The first time it happened I thought it was a glitch and I remembered most of what I had, so I was able to just redownload them (thankfully, they were were all Free movies, TV shows etc)
But the next night after the update, it happened again.
Now I'm becoming annoyed. Is this happening to anyone else?
Also I'm noticing that the events that are disappearing are still listed in "My Recordings" on the Dish app, they're just not listed in the "My Rentals" section.
Another thing is that I after all the events are being deleted on a daily basis, I haven't gained any DVR space as well.... so where are they?
HELP!

On the dish support forum home law staff online right now. In red. I think I saw Mike as being on right now.

Just messaged Mike, hope we can get this resolved. Thanks again Chad for pointing me in the right direction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)