Help finding AMC 15

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

boomer_106

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 17, 2005
Guys, I am trying to find and lock this satellite. I never had it programmed into my analog receiver and, with nothing being on it analog anymore I am having trouble.

Here's what I have done. I called up the adjacent satellite at 103*. Now I know I'm between 103 and anik at 107.3. I move to the middle of those. I bring up the antenna menu on my DVB receiver and have no quality on any transponder. I tap the dish east and west with no changes. I see two wildfeeds posted that are supposed to be up right now. One is

AMC 15 Ku Tr 8 Horizontal 11860 Mhz SR 30000 the other is

AMC 15
FR 11828
SR 13250
Horizontal

So I program those freq in, go through playing with the dish postion again. Nothing

I use Icebergs settings in the " I need a strong transponder post". Still no luck. What am I doing wrong? Is there an easier way to go about this? Even blind scan does nothing for me

11840 V 26000 is active. That has the "you have a dish at 105" test card.

dish? I don't need a dbs lnb for that? At any rate I'm trying it with no luck. Am I doing the right thing by tapping the dish and retrying scans? I'm very green to the fta side of things. Do you see the sports feeds I posted Ice?

Man I don't get it. Following the advice of all of you and nothing. I tried 107.3 for the heck of it and, was able to lock 3 feeds on that satellite so it would seem I know what I'm doing but, nothing for AMC 15

Thanks Iceberg. I have no idea what is up. I guess I'll have to have another go at it tomorrow night. I'm getting zilch

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)