Help Get Fox Business Channel on Dish Network

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Posting the actual email address like that just gets the address added to all spammer databases and the address will be so hammered with spam your actual emails will never get read.

Thanks a lot.

Try this next time: C E O (at) E C H O S T A R (dot) C O M

I'm good so I don't think I will because I think there are better and more important channels out there that Dish should be adding first. And since I actually take the time to read the thread that was opened on this subject a while back, I know why Dish has not added this channel yet, so...
But thanks for offering anyway.

I'm good so I don't think I will because I think there are better and more important channels out there that Dish should be adding first. And since I actually take the time to read the thread that was opened on this subject a while back, I know why Dish has not added this channel yet, so...
But thanks for offering anyway.

I wish I could dump all those sports stations that I have to pay for . I don't watch any of it, and a big chunk of my money goes to subsidizing those vastly overpaid athletes.

Dish is not carrying FBN or Fox News HD because of a price dispute. But for goodness sakes, this has been going on for a couple of years now. I am ready to fly the coop soon .

Do the contributors on the Fox Business Channel laugh and shout over the only panel member with any common sense like they do on FNC?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoB4BS7CGAw]YouTube - Peter Schiff- Bulls & Bears - 12/16/2006[/ame]

Whether you like Fox News HD or FBN HD does not matter. We all have personal opinions about channels. The point is DISH is the losing subs over this and they should be added. Fox News is the top rated Cable news station so why just carry CNN HD which lags in the ratings. DISH needs to have both and it is only going to hurt them not having the FOX channels when everyone else does.

Whether you like Fox News HD or FBN HD does not matter. We all have personal opinions about channels. The point is DISH is the losing subs over this and they should be added. Fox News is the top rated Cable news station so why just carry CNN HD which lags in the ratings. DISH needs to have both and it is only going to hurt them not having the FOX channels when everyone else does.

You're right.....I definetely understand the argument for FNC but i don't understand FBC.

Yea right
If anything I'm going to Email then asking them NOT to add it.
I'd Rather AMC, MoreMax,Comedy,or something worth watching.

I just emailed CEO at echostar telling them NOT to add MoreMax, Comedy, and AMC. Keep our prices down, and don't add those useless HD channels!

It is not a matter of which channel(s) any one individual prefers to watch or the particular political persuasion involved. It is a matter of having the maximum choice of channels available. Some of you guys need to GROW UP!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)