Help Get Fox Business Channel on Dish Network

Response from the email request for FBN.....

Thank you for your email. We understand your concerns. We would like to add the Fox Business channel sooner to make viewers like you happy. However we do not have any specific information regarding your inquiry. Please understand that it is our intent to add a variety of programming and services to please current and future subscribers. We will gladly forward your request to our Programming Department for further consideration. We thank you for your input as we continually review our options in order to provide a compelling lineup for our viewers. Please stay tuned for consumer Charlie Chats that are broadcast monthly on Channel 101 or logon to our website for future programming announcements.
We thank you for allowing us to be of assistance to you. If you have any further questions or concerns, please refer to www.dishnetwork.com or reply to this email.

Sincerely,
Leah C.
TID:OR-Chrysler
Dish Network eCare

Daaaaaamn. Not even an American CSR.

Jeez, people, that is NOT!! what the CEO email is for. Want a new channel, send that to charliechat@dishnetwork.com . CEO is for serious customer service issues ONLY. I guess we know who to blame when people don't get a repose to serious customer issues.

Um, yes, that's exactly what CEO@echostar.com is for. People whining about life's general unfairness. Each e-mail is answered by a highly trained and knowledgeable CSR with a strong background in quality communications and the highest authority in adding salt to the fries, and cheese to the hamburgers...

It's a CSR e-mail address, occasionally looked at by someone who MIGHT give a rat's. It's not an executive e-mail address. It's obsolete too, but you haven't been told that yet. ; )

Um, yes, that's exactly what CEO@echostar.com is for. People whining about life's general unfairness. Each e-mail is answered by a highly trained and knowledgeable CSR with a strong background in quality communications and the highest authority in adding salt to the fries, and cheese to the hamburgers...

It's a CSR e-mail address, occasionally looked at by someone who MIGHT give a rat's. It's not an executive e-mail address. It's obsolete too, but you haven't been told that yet. ; )

Yes, they are answered by CSRs. However, I call and ask a phone CSR, or chat with a CSR to get changed from HD Absolute to Turbo HD, I will get told that I can't do that. Yet, an email to ceo, and its done.

The publicly announced email for channel additions is the Charlie Chat email I gave before. If you believe the other one is just answered by plain CSRs, so is this one.

It may have become somewhat obsolete. You want to know why? I'm sure part of it was idiots sending emails requesting channels and other mundane requests. But they are still tasked with doing things other customer service channels can't.

They should rename this the whining post!!!
1055569383_7254689907.jpg

As I have mentioned elsewhere, we may have to wait until the legal squabbling between News Corporation and Dish Network over FNC not being placed in the AT100 tier before we see FBN (in SD or HD, or the HD version of FNC).

Yes, they are answered by CSRs. However, I call and ask a phone CSR, or chat with a CSR to get changed from HD Absolute to Turbo HD, I will get told that I can't do that. Yet, an email to ceo, and its done.

The publicly announced email for channel additions is the Charlie Chat email I gave before. If you believe the other one is just answered by plain CSRs, so is this one.

It may have become somewhat obsolete. You want to know why? I'm sure part of it was idiots sending emails requesting channels and other mundane requests. But they are still tasked with doing things other customer service channels can't.

FYI- Zero lives in Denver and works for DISH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts