Help Get Fox Business Channel on Dish Network

Every time I have seen a Fox Business Network person speak on Fox News, their remarks have been full of factual errors.

CNBC has a lot of bull artists that they interview, but I rarely see their anchors spouting nonsense...

PS When I see someone with no prior posts at all, starting out with a request to do something, it shouts "spam" to me. In this case, that would constitute News Corp employee (or fanboy).

Every time I have seen a Fox Business Network person speak on Fox News, their remarks have been full of factual errors.

CNBC has a lot of bull artists that they interview, but I rarely see their anchors spouting nonsense...

PS When I see someone with no prior posts at all, starting out with a request to do something, it shouts "spam" to me. In this case, that would constitute News Corp employee (or fanboy).

Again the point is the other Big SAT and Cable Comapnies have Foxnews HD and FBN HD. DISH should also have both as well as other HD channels the others have to compete. DISH has CNBC HD but a lot of people prefer FBN HD so why cant we have both. The cost issue is BS as DISH cost pretty much the same as D* and others. We should be able to get all the HD channels we want to sub too period. Give us the choice!!

...We should be able to get all the HD channels we want to sub too period. Give us the choice!!

Well, you always have the choice of having a satellite built, shooting it up 22,000 miles into the sky, getting contracts with each and every channel out there, buying a set-top box and then you would get your wish, and you will be in business.

Statement is bull

Posting the actual email address like that just gets the address added to all spammer databases and the address will be so hammered with spam your actual emails will never get read.

Thanks a lot.

Try this next time: C E O (at) E C H O S T A R (dot) C O M

This statement is a crock of BS the email address has been posted numerous times and if posting it causes them to get spam then it is already way to late. posting it like you want won't stop the problem since all the spammers have to do is to type it out themselves add to the address book and it's done instead of just copy and pasting.

Well, you always have the choice of having a satellite built, shooting it up 22,000 miles into the sky, getting contracts with each and every channel out there, buying a set-top box and then you would get your wish, and you will be in business.

Does not stop D* does it. It also does not stop others. DISH has more problems with contracts than others and it hurts them. Again dont give me the cost BS cause that is all it is BS. Why do want to be so negative. The whole point is DISH needs FOX news HD to help with not losing subs but also gaining subs. That is whether you like it or not. As far as FBN HD it is not as big a deal as FOX News but I believe it should be added. I realize we are never going to get everything we want but some of these channels are extremely popular and there is no reason for them not to be added.

so the reason that Dish lost customers and Direct gained subs in 2008 was because Dish doesn't carry Fox New HD and Fox Busness News?

This statement is a crock of BS the email address has been posted numerous times and if posting it causes them to get spam then it is already way to late. posting it like you want won't stop the problem since all the spammers have to do is to type it out themselves add to the address book and it's done instead of just copy and pasting.

:up Official Idiot of the Month Award :up

( Given to SG poster who shows he knows absolutely zero about what he is talking about, but nevertheless chooses to say that someone else is wrong. )

Please send an email to Dish Network requesting that they add Fox Business Channel to their programming.

ceo@dishnetwork.com and/or ceoofDishNetwork@dishnetwork.com

Please spread the word to as many as you can.

Thank you for your help. In these tough economic times we need all the help we can get.

The best business channel on air is Bloomberg. CNBC and FOX Business are joke

Of course that is my opinion

Do the contributors on the Fox Business Channel laugh and shout over the only panel member with any common sense like they do on FNC?

OMG, that is a brilliant post, Skyhi.

But Skyhi assumes everyone will play the video, so he does not describe it sufficiently.

In the video, Peter Schiff predicts exactly what happened over the next 2 years, and gives the fundamental reasons why.

When he does that, he is ridiculed and shouted down by the regular participants, many of whom are now on Fox Business shows.

That is one good example of what I was talking about.

Political balance is good, because both sides are lying all the time. ;)

But we don't need finance shows based on emotional sentiment.

Last edited:
OMG, that is a brilliant post, Skyhi.

But Skyhi assumes everyone will play the video, so he does not descripe it sufficiently.

In the video, Peter Schiff predicts exactly what happened over the next 2 years, and gives the fundamental reasons why.

When he does that, he is ridiculed and shouted down by the regular participants, many of whom are now on Fox Business shows.

That is one good example of what I was talking about.

Political balance is good, because both sides are lying all the time. ;)

But we don't need finance shows based on emotional sentiment.
But they are fair and balance aren't they. :rolleyes:

Whether you like Fox News HD or FBN HD does not matter. We all have personal opinions about channels. The point is DISH is the losing subs over this and they should be added. Fox News is the top rated Cable news station so why just carry CNN HD which lags in the ratings. DISH needs to have both and it is only going to hurt them not having the FOX channels when everyone else does.

Maybe, maybe not. Fox's demographics show that the most viewers they have are in the older white American ranges. Is that Dish Network's prime customer? I am not sure than it is. In the 25-40 brackets all three news channels hold pretty even.

Maybe, maybe not. Fox's demographics show that the most viewers they have are in the older white American ranges. Is that Dish Network's prime customer? I am not sure than it is. In the 25-40 brackets all three news channels hold pretty even.
I say lets see if fn is still on top when we have someone in the white house worth listening too.
I have a feeling Obama maybe just like howard nut stern, they may not like him but they want to hear what he has to says next.

You have no idea do you...

Must be nice to live in easy ignorance.

Yes, it has been posted numerous times and I have tried to remind people on occasion to NOT do that. But, since you don't care or have any idea what really goes on in the email server administration world, do whatever. You can keep your foul mouth though. I don't have a cat box for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts