Help hooking up motor pics inside

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Cband55

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 14, 2008
how do I hook it up Pic#1 or Pic#2 I got this dish that is no compatible, but the seller told me that it could be adapter to a motor

Thanks in advanced for the help

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 198
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 199
It is hooked up as in the second picture. The motor has to have the shaft pointing downwards, and the part of the bracket that is in your hand will be pointed outwards.

It looks like you have a motor and a dish bracket. I don't see pictures of your dish.

I would look at dish pictures in this forum so you can get an idea of what it should look like when properly setup.

What is the issue exactly? Is the Dish Bracket too Big / Little for the Motor?

Yes what position does the brcket go pic 1 or pic 2
if one the bracket is too big and if 2 the bracket does mot match up

is the setup impossible?

First, the Motor "pole" should point down, it connects opposite of the fixed mast.
You souldn't have to remove the Dish from the Bracket, it just slides on to the Motor from the Bottom Up.

Here is a pic of how my motor is set up, I hope it clears up any confusion you have.

As you can see, the motor is mounted to the pole with the stem of the motor pointing to the ground. You then bring the dish up from the bottom (with the bracket you have taken off re-attached to the dish) and tighten it on to the stem of the motor. It is the small end of the bracket (your picture #2) that gets connected to the stem of the motor.

Attachments

• P1140041.JPG
    P1140041.JPG
    430.3 KB · Views: 179
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts