Help-Installer needed in SE WI

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

flash717

Nurse
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 13, 2004
Hi guys, I am in search of a good installer in SE Wisconsin. I have a new house and it would be on the roof of the house. I called one guy and he gave me a crazy price (1K) for an antenna without being able to guarantee the DTV placement. Does any one have any good ideas for me? It is a bit of a questionable location and I am not positive about best placement, or I would do it myself Thanks…. Flash717

dtv has been a bit difficult in this area in the past..... That is one reason why I am willing to go with an independent installer, or try to do this. thanks

Call D8, and have their installer out when you can be there the whole day. Watch everything and discuss exactly what you want. If they seem under experienced or uncooperative, call the 800 number for customer install support and have them send the guy on his way. You will probally end up with an area supervision out at that point, and should have a good install.

I was installed a few weeks ago, the area supervisior came out for my install simply becuase I told them I had high expectations and wanted their best when they called to setup a date/time. I was VERY happy with my install - they guy was here 7 hours to do everything exactly the way I wanted - include a couple wall fishes, and ZERO charge. They went way above my expectations and did not charge me anything, which I expected.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)