help, interference

Best would be to ask your neighbors to replace the ignition wires in their car. They would get better gas mileage, you could watch tv.

2nd would be to improve the signal to noise ratio. Get a bigger antenna with NO amplifier would do the job.

1)You have ignition interference on OTA (over the air) digital television? I/E:roof-top antenna? Wow, Since the advent of resistor spark plugs and wires, even analog OTA was relatively interference free here, except for some snowmobiles. With digital, no interference that I've noticed.
2) the vehicles are "blocking" the signal from the antenna. A higher mounting placement for the antenna.
May get better answers, or moved, here: Digital Over the Air (OTA)

does anyone know how to prevent interference from vehicles that interrupt the digital signal from antenna to the tv?

1. A more highly direction antenna
2. Check all your connections and make sure your using coaxial cable.
3. Are you sure that it's from motor vehicles and not a power line or appliances in the house.

needing help with interference???

help, need to know how I can stop vehicles from interferring with reception, i have a sharp digital antenna converter, and every time my neighbors truck starts up it causes a disruption in the digital signal, is there a box or equipment I need to prevent this from happening, anyone know about this?

I don't think that its car its what car has with it. GPS systems can cause interference when a car or truck goes past my apartment it messes up tv antenna. I live next to a busy road it picks that stuff up all the time.

Dan Rose

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts