Help!!! Lost my guide info!!!

Roxor

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 15, 2009
Indiana
I lost all my guide info tonight on both my 622s, so the 5 programs I had timers for did not record. including Boardwalk Empire. I've tried everything I know to get updated info, but no go. Anyone know what's going on? Could someone be playing a mean trick on us?

I'm not seeing any loss of guide info here on Eastern Arc. Did you run the check switch to force a new guide download?

Or do a hard reset on the receiver (unplug for 10 seconds.)
I have two 612's and a 722, and I have not observed either model to reload guide data when doing a hard reset. Perhaps it would if the disk cache were not up to date...

and even check switch doesn't do it every time. I think it's been changed to every OTHER time. so you might have to do it twice for it to force the reload.

If you type in 999 then the right arrow button or "browse" button it tries to take you to the end of the guide. If there is no guide info it will force the guide to download.
I tried that, but it did not work. However, my guide info was back to normal the next morning. The whole episode was very strange, especially since it happened on both my 622s. Thanks to everyone for their suggestions.

I hope they get this figured out soon!! I replaced my 522 receiver last week and the replacement is doing the same thing only worse. This one is "Letter Boxing" a lot of my channels plus can't download the guide info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)