Help!! My 722k not responding.

The Problem is not with the 722k being off overnight and Being turned on in the morning but rather something else more involved. I turned My tv off for 20 minutes and left the 722k on. When I turned back on my HDMI connected tv the 722k would Not respond but showed a picture of the Show from the last channel watched.

What does DISH Network think about this? It's annoying and it's not likely anyone of us want To watch the previous channel. From a Box that's 1.5 years old that didnt even make it through my contract term I For one am disappointed.

Sounds like it could be a bug with the 722k with the HDCP handshake with TVs that don't do proper HDCP handshaking when the TV is off.

I have had a similar (but somewhat different) issue the past 2 days as well with my 722. The unit refuses to power on first thing in the morning because TV1 is "not ready". The first day I solved the problem by unplugging my Sling Adapter from the USB port. Figuring that was the problem I left it disconnected. Second day (this morning), I had the same issue despite the Sling Adapter not being plugged in. Only way to get unit to start was to switch modes back and forth to "trigger" TV1.

Not sure if this is related or not, but I figured I would add my experience in case it helped.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)