GEOSATpro Help need reset my Geosatpro receiver!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

N5XZS

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 23, 2005
Albuquerque, NM, USA
I try rebooting my receiver but no luck. I think my video went to 50 Hz, so can you help my by step to step by going blind remote controling to get back to 480i 60 Hz and work my way up.:coco

Thanks....

Base video setting on MicroHD is 480i 60Hz normally as default, I believe. At least on the small plug-in video cord. You might want to try that if you still have the cord.

Try this: Hit 'Menu', then "down arrow" twice (this might vary depending where you last were in the menu), then "right arrow"once, then 'List-OK" then 'Right arrow' and see what happens... Each "right arrow' press changes to another resolution, provided you actually are on the Resolution screen. Once you get it where you want it, hit 'Exit' 3 times in a row.

It did not work on my HP computer monitor, so I ordered an new Micro HD receiver for the time being it's should arrived by end of this month.:) As for older version I will keep as a back up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)