Help. Need to get Thai Movie channels.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

bhl

Original poster
Aug 11, 2008
Hi everyone.
i recently bought my mom a Coolsat 7000 miCro PVR box and my dad had previously installed a 31" dish. My mom gets all the Thai/Laos FTA channels (which isnt much), but there are a few scrambled channels like IPTV Drama channel which i would like my mom to have access to, so she can watch movies. my Questions is, who do i contact to beable to recieve scambled channels on my box legally?
Thank You.

/bump please.
im not asking for a hack. i want to pay for these channels. but i dont know who to contact. THANK YOU. and i dont want to buy new equipment if it isnt necessary.

ThaiTV.TV appears to be video over the internet.
Which might be a good solution.
They charge monthly subscription.
I had them bookmarked from some previous discussion, so you might search this site for more discussion about them.

Do you know a satellite and transponder that carries your movies?
I found these, which may or may not help: Thai Programming

You might also check out pay TV provider: Globecast
I don't know if they have what you want.

I believe Tan TV is at least partly Korean.
You can check if it's exclusively Korean or carries other Asian programming.

www.thaitv.tv

They have some promotion ending tomorrow. Buy a "mom" box for $200 receive 1 year free to IPTV Drama and Variety. IPTV News is included with the Box, you get that channel even after the 1st year. If you know someone with a "mom" box, you can have one of their "child" boxes which is $109 (why is it cheaper? I don't know, never bothered to ask)

They have this new box that is ACTUALLY IPTV (as in Internet Protocol Television) but its $225 and you get 1 month free, afterwards its $150 for a year or $20 per month.

Anymore questions? Just ask.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)