Help. Need to get Thai Movie channels.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bhl

Original poster
Aug 11, 2008
Hi everyone.
i recently bought my mom a Coolsat 7000 miCro PVR box and my dad had previously installed a 31" dish. My mom gets all the Thai/Laos FTA channels (which isnt much), but there are a few scrambled channels like IPTV Drama channel which i would like my mom to have access to, so she can watch movies. my Questions is, who do i contact to beable to recieve scambled channels on my box legally?
Thank You.

/bump please.
im not asking for a hack. i want to pay for these channels. but i dont know who to contact. THANK YOU. and i dont want to buy new equipment if it isnt necessary.

ThaiTV.TV appears to be video over the internet.
Which might be a good solution.
They charge monthly subscription.
I had them bookmarked from some previous discussion, so you might search this site for more discussion about them.

Do you know a satellite and transponder that carries your movies?
I found these, which may or may not help: Thai Programming

You might also check out pay TV provider: Globecast
I don't know if they have what you want.

I believe Tan TV is at least partly Korean.
You can check if it's exclusively Korean or carries other Asian programming.

www.thaitv.tv

They have some promotion ending tomorrow. Buy a "mom" box for $200 receive 1 year free to IPTV Drama and Variety. IPTV News is included with the Box, you get that channel even after the 1st year. If you know someone with a "mom" box, you can have one of their "child" boxes which is $109 (why is it cheaper? I don't know, never bothered to ask)

They have this new box that is ACTUALLY IPTV (as in Internet Protocol Television) but its $225 and you get 1 month free, afterwards its $150 for a year or $20 per month.

Anymore questions? Just ask.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)