help recieving audio

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

smplsmns

Original poster
Apr 25, 2008
I have a sonicview 360 elite. I bought it to get alternative audio on radio stations like Jeff Rense on star5and avr. I get only audio 1 one each of the channels lik --star 1and 2--overcomer ----white springs on gal 27 et5c. The star 5 andavr etc. are on gal.25 tp 11836. Do I need to enter the----APIDS listed and if so How do I do it. Thank you. smplsmns

I have a sonicview 360 elite. I bought it to get alternative audio on radio stations like Jeff Rense on star5and avr. I get only audio 1 one each of the channels lik --star 1and 2--overcomer ----white springs on gal 27 et5c. The star 5 andavr etc. are on gal.25 tp 11836. Do I need to enter the----APIDS listed and if so How do I do it. Thank you. smplsmns
UPDATE.

I scanned Galaxy 25@97W Frequency V-11836 and found Jeff Rense on APID 559 Right channel. You do have to switch your receiver from TV to Radio. Your manual should be able to help you do this. Let us know how it works out for you.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts