help: spider in my tv

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
W4WMM said:
The ones I've seen, you press the button on the can and it lock's ON. You and your pets leave the house for a while and air the house out when you return. The gas it emits will migrate into the cracks in the walls, under furniture, etc., and it does a pretty good job.
Yea, I remember many years ago when I lived in a 3 room apartment, I had to "kitten-sit" for a weekend. By mid week I must have had a thousand fleas in my rug and jumping everwhere in my apartment. Like they multiply quicker than wabbits. Anyway, I used the "can bomb" and it worked like a charm. You just gotta be carefull if you have kids or pets. I think you have to like cover fish tanks or bird cages, etc.
WaltinVt

Believe it or not, I had this same spider problem with my 57-inch RPTV shortly after I got it. The spider would show up behind the screen off and on for about 2-3 weeks, then I never saw it again.

I had a creep crawler get between the 2 pieces of plexiglass on my older pioneer 50" RPTV. Never could get the 2 pieces far enough apart to get it all out,, had a leg here, a head here.. good thing is was small critter.. Luckily from normal viewing distance it just looked like a couple of black dots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)