help: spider in my tv

W4WMM said:
The ones I've seen, you press the button on the can and it lock's ON. You and your pets leave the house for a while and air the house out when you return. The gas it emits will migrate into the cracks in the walls, under furniture, etc., and it does a pretty good job.
Yea, I remember many years ago when I lived in a 3 room apartment, I had to "kitten-sit" for a weekend. By mid week I must have had a thousand fleas in my rug and jumping everwhere in my apartment. Like they multiply quicker than wabbits. Anyway, I used the "can bomb" and it worked like a charm. You just gotta be carefull if you have kids or pets. I think you have to like cover fish tanks or bird cages, etc.
WaltinVt

Believe it or not, I had this same spider problem with my 57-inch RPTV shortly after I got it. The spider would show up behind the screen off and on for about 2-3 weeks, then I never saw it again.

I had a creep crawler get between the 2 pieces of plexiglass on my older pioneer 50" RPTV. Never could get the 2 pieces far enough apart to get it all out,, had a leg here, a head here.. good thing is was small critter.. Luckily from normal viewing distance it just looked like a couple of black dots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts