Help!! Time Trax locking up

rstout

Original poster
Jan 3, 2006
Las Vegas
I have needed to make this post for some time now. I guess that the fact that I have no time and I thought by reading the forum someone else would have had the same problem or an up-grade would have made the fix by now. Anyway with the exception of a couple of upgrades past TimeTrax31, all of the recent versions of TimeTrax (I'm currently using TimeTrax Recast 1.4) locks up on my system. The program may run for a couple of hours or just a few minutes but eventually it will lock. At one time I was able to run Time Trax for a week straight with no problems. I have tried to login for TimeTrax support but I get a "page cannot be displayed". I thought I might have forgot my password so I requested my password to be e-mailed to me and that's not the problem. It has been just a little over a year since I first bought the software but I would think that TimeTrax would at least display a page telling me that I need to give them more money before they will help me. I have a Intel Pentium 4 - 2.4GHz running Windows 2000 Professional. I think this is my last resort to reach a TimeTrax staffer.
Please Help
rstout

Hi,

There are a few reasons as to why it may lock up and we can work together to figure it out.

Can you try creating a new login for the support site and see if that works.

I verified that the support site is working and we are getting new tickets being opened.

Try it and let me know if you can get in.

Derek

The Contact Saga Continues

Hi Derek,
I tried the new customer option with the same results, as soon as I click on the icon to continue the next page states the dreaded "page not available" (yes I tried refreshing) soooo... in utter frustration I remembered reading another post, on this forum/site, about a phone number to actually talk to someone at your company. I was politely informed that all software issues were handled through your web page in which I told her that I would be glad to use if I could access the page. She then took my number and said that she would try to get someone to call me. That was at 11:30am 01-04-06 east coast time. I don't have any other problems moving around any other page on your site????? I know you said that you checked the page and it works for you. Could the problem be a security setting issue on my system? Could we set up a time that I could call you direct? Could you post a few things I could try on this site? I don't know how else to continue and I really want to solve this so I can recommend your product to other friends that would be interested in your software.:confused:
Thank you,
Rich Stout

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)