Help to host Sat scanner in North America

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

philippe_dbr

Original poster
Mar 13, 2019
FRANCE
Hi

My name is Philippe, living in France and owner of the website www.digitalbitrate.com

My web site is like Lyngsat or other satellite channels listing website but I am doing more technical measurements like bitrate measurements, video resolution, audio type, EIT storage.

I am actually well covering Europe but I need to cover the north of America.

The live measurements are done by scanners that are connected to Dish/LNB and to internet.

To increase coverage of my website, I am looking from someone in USA to host this scanner, looking especially on GALAXY 19 and Intelsat 21 but others satellites that you may received are welcome.

The scanner (small box 12x8x3cm) is free (I am providing all necessary things) and needs to be connected to LNB and to internet box by ethernet cable. nothing else to do than connect the scanner.

If LNB change is needed (for more outputs) or other things , I take all expenses on my side.

Technically, scanner is consumming around 5 Watts, and is taking internet upload bandwith of around 100 kbits/seconds for 5 minutes each 10 minutes.

We can discuss for electricity and internet compensation.

You can answer in the forum or contact me by email philippe@digitalbitrate.com

Many thanks for your help

Philippe

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Many thanks KE4EST. I have solution for Galaxy 19.

I am still looking for Intelsat 21 in C band. It should be on a fixed dish, but with dual feed LNB ( one feed for scanner, other one for normal usage).

Philippe

Hi

Galaxy 19 is now scanned with all technical information about bitrates, video resolution and audio type.

I am still looking for C Band Intelsat 21.
Reminder, I provide scanner and power supply .
I take all expenses on my side for things that you may change to add scanner (dual feed LNB , coax ... )

Thanks

Philippe

Reactions: Titanium and KE4EST
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)