Help with camper set up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

MImarineofc

Original poster
Nov 2, 2011
Michigan
I will start of by saying I am very new to working of my own satelite system so i apologize if this sounds dumb. I just purchased a slimline dish with a SWM sl5s with one wire for my camper. I currently have two d11-100 and from my under standing is that they will not work with this lmb I also have a h21-200 which I think will work. My question is what else to I need to make this set up work like power inserter b band converter. I do have a signal finder. Any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to SatelliteGuys!, the Slimline is very hard to set up & will require a lot of practice, I Do not have the SWM lnb so can't speak from that experience, I use a Phase III dish with a SL5 LNB for camping, much easier to set up.

I go with the standard Slimline 3, no SWM needed.
Tripod, dish, coax, recvr, compass, level, point dish ... usually done in under 20 minutes.

Btw, use the "Search " function, theres a ton on info as alot of us do the tailgating/camping stuff.

I will start of by saying I am very new to working of my own satelite system so i apologize if this sounds dumb. I just purchased a slimline dish with a SWM sl5s with one wire for my camper. I currently have two d11-100 and from my under standing is that they will not work with this lmb I also have a h21-200 which I think will work. My question is what else to I need to make this set up work like power inserter b band converter. I do have a signal finder. Any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated.

You need the power inserter with SWiM, you do not need b-band converters. The SL5 is a little tricky to align. Try it at home a couple of times before you take it on a trip. The key to aligning one of those is a level and plumb mast.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)