Help with Pansat 2700A

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

joselu43

Original poster
Feb 19, 2010
florida
I am trying to help a retired friend of mine that watches Hispasat 1C (30W) with a fixed dish and a Pansat 2700. His nephew accidentally reset the receiver to the factory settings and now he cannot watch 30W anymore. The dish is correctly aligned as he was watching a program just before it happenned. I selected Hispasat 1c from the satellite menu and it shows the following values
TP 12052
v 27.500
standard LNB
freq 10750
22kH off
disq off
skew -45
Several scans failed to acquire any channels. Blind scans gave the same result
What am I missing/doing wrong?
Thanks in advance.

J43

Hi joselu43 and the group, I just checked the 12052 TP and found it is up and very strong from central Florida. My guess would be the LNB is a universal instead of a standard. Try changing the LNB settings to universal. Hope this helps, DC

Thanks

I followed your advice, tried an Universal LNB setting and got channels inmediately. Everything is as before except channel numbers and that for some reason the sound in one of the channels is clipped.
Again, thanks a lot.

J43

Jose Luis (?)

What channel are you having audio trouble with?

All of mine are working fine.

Let me know and I´ll check pids for you.

Edge of Darkness tonight on cuban channel!

Clipped Sound

jogon64

I cannot remember the channel number, but it is the channel from Asturias tv. The speech is choppep up so you cannot understand what they say. The video is fine.
Good guess on joselu, now let me try, is jogon Jose Gonzalez ..... just kidding.
Thanks a lot.

J43

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts